Mineral Slurry Dewatering Machine 30m3 Ceramic Vacuum Filter Used For Mine Wastewater Treatment
Ceramic Vacuum Filter has been widely used in copper, iron, gold, silver, tin, aluminum, lead, zinc, nickel, palladium, cobalt, molybdenum, aluminum, phosphorus, coal, sulfur, silicon, quartz, mica, rare earth concentrate, tailings dewatering, Zinc Oxide, chemical industry lead oxide, zinc sulfide, electro slag, leaching slag, slag cement dehydration and environmental pollution as well as waste acid treatment.
The fineness of materials is from -200 to -450 and a variety of superfine materials.
Parameters and Specification:
Technical Parameters of Filter Plate
Water flux(pure water pressure 0.15MPa)
Pneumatic back flush test pressure
Assembly ring plane and plate surface parallelism
Assembly ring plane and the plate spacing
Installation disk precision
Assembly hole center and diagonal error
Each plate spacing for disk
The membrane surface abrasion total time (without scraper or other hard objects damage)
Characteristics of Ceramic Vacuum Filter :
1. High vacuum degree(0.09-0.098MPa), filter cake has low water content.
2. Solid content of liquid the maximum is 25ppm, repeated application is available,drainage is lessened.
3. It can save 90% energy or above in contrast with traditional filter with low consumption and low cost.
4. Filter cake cleaning process is added to clean proper materials.
5. It combines PLC, computer and automatic valve control with high automatization.
6. Compact structure,covering less floor area,conventient installation and maintenance.
7. Advanced drainage system fits for any working conditons.